Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bortas V


Something unexpected. A friend asked me to do what I used to when we wroked together at News5 Aksyon - simulationdrawings. In this case I have been asked to do the "previous episode" in komiks form and will be processed through After Effects as motion graphics.

Cha Nena


While I haven't been watching tv, may have outgrown it altogether, but the challenge of doing something that involves illustrating is always a welcome one.
Adarna

I have no idea what the show is about, but it's a good gig, and provides good training for my hands, just like making comics portraits.

Coul be a good Sentai tv show, if the producers have a mind to be more creative.
Thor-Ta



Michael Revilla is my collaborator with this gig, I do the drawings he does the motion graphics.





No comments: