Saturday, October 24, 2015

Adult Coloring Books Illustrations

These are what I would like to call snippets of my new and some not-so-new illustrations I'm doing for a coloring book gig.

Each illustration is done on an A3 (29.7cm x 42cm) paper and intentionally reduced here so that I could still protect my work from instatnt downloads or some such, hee-hee!

But anyway, there are stuff I have lying around and got repurposed for this project, some really turning out to be really drawn for this. Like my Witch, which has evolved into something I really like.

Hopefully printing can be done soon. Have lots of ideas for the next series of illustrations, so that guys can enjoy coloring too. I mean there are lots of patterns ans illustrations available, but seemingly geared toward women. And men like to color too!


No comments: