Thursday, June 21, 2012

Old Works - Dalaga 000


There are some stuff I need to do for Elemental Babe, so while research is still pending, I still have to find my groove with the brush. So instead of sitting around doing nothing, here's another old illustration. I'm thinking the hair could use a little more work. That goes to the rest of it.

So I just had to use this as another study. Not much to see for now, just brush strokes and a bit more tweaking with the settings.

To view the complete post click the title or just click the image for a bigger view ]

For purposes of sharing this with others who might want to know:
PsD is A3 = 27.9cm x 43.2cm [11in x 17in] @ 240dpi
(or you could jack it up to 300dpi for print)

Since uploading for web viewing means you have to shave off some pixels, I usually process by using the Save-For-Web on the tools menu. The image is now @ 72dpi.

No comments: